Monday, March 7, 2016

All the information you need to buy a Baby Stroller

Vital Statistics:
Width: 25.5″
Weight: 26lbs
Total Weight capacity: main seat about 44lbs, double kit: front load 44lbs, rear load 33lbs
Max head height: TBA

Summary:
I am a HUGE fan of Phil & Teds strollers…Whilst I can understand why parents of twins would want a side by side stroller, for me as the parent of age separate children, this was my last and best stroller. I bought it when my kids were nearly 2 and 3 years of age, so when my eldest was in kindy or when he was eventually “too mature” to ride in the stroller we left the doubles kit in the car and off we went. These 2 models are the manufacturers recommendations for urban terrain although are really fine on most terrain. This stroller is so easy to use…a bit more plush than the “classic”. This stroller only for 1 infant (not twin infants). If you want a fabulous inline stroller with modern styling, it is hard to go past the Vibe.

Pros:
• One or two children, for those of you that depending on the day you have different combinations, this is a great cheap strollers. The doubles kit comes off and on so easily, and if you don’t need it, just leave it in the car/home.
• Fine for infants upwards
• Second heat comes with its own hood.
• Several different position combinations however always better for age separate children
• Great accessories however comes with everything you need to start off with
• Bassinet and travel system compatible
• Adjustable handle height

Cons:
• Does not have the one hand fast fold that some of the earlier models have
• When the doubles infants are placed on the back, the childs feet are in the carry basket.

What the manufacturer says:
You want three, you want me! (pick me, not the verve)
I’m…The urban, multi-terrain inline buggy of your dreams. Sleek, sophisticated, and oh-so maneuoverable.
I’m most at home…
Promenading in Central Park, with cappuccino in hand.
My friends say I’m…
A three-wheeled wonder.
• Wheels 3 pneumatic tyres
• double kit(sold separately)
• Recline.
• Sunhood included Folds flat.
• Brake One touch: on handle
• weight 26lbs
• Height 22in
• Width 66cm / 26in
• handle heights 3
• Seat style form fit ergo

2 comments:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    baby stroller reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nice to see such websites having such quality information.
    If you're looking for a Buy Best Stroller, you can definitely buy some excellent quality strollers from here
    since they provide exceptional quality strollers

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete